What if you had to stay at work overnight or for more than 24 hours?
What if someone was injured or bleeding?
What if a family member, friend, colleague or customer collapsed in front of you?
- Would you be prepared? Would you know what to do?
- Would you be comfortable or be able to make someone else more comfortable?
- Would you save a life? Could you be that hero?
Redmond Ready encourages a culture of preparedness for City of Redmond employees and the public. Take a personal preparedness class, First Aid, and CPR. You will build a great foundation to prepare for the unexpected and handle it better when it happens.
Register for Redmond Ready Day
Be prepared for the unexpected. Learn what to do to keep yourself and others safe. Take advantage of a great discounted price for First Aid and CPR certification - $25.
Redmond Ready Day features a two-hour class in personal preparedness and certification in First Aid and CPR. Information tables covering various aspects of preparedness and volunteer opportunities will be available. Register early, first come, first served. Space is limited. Attendance is required for the full day.
Saturday, January 23, 2016, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Check-in begins at 8:30 am
- Location: Fire Station 17, 16917 NE 116 St, Redmond, WA
- Reminder: Bring your own lunch.
- Registration must be received by Thursday, January 21, 2016 and is non-refundable.
- If special accommodations are required, contact Janeen Olson at firstname.lastname@example.org before January 11.
- Register online through the Redmond Parks & Rec system (Course #67224) or mail the completed registration form (Adobe PDF) along with a check for $25.00 payable to "City of Redmond" to the address on the form.
Instructor time is being donated by Redmond Citizen Corps Council (RCCC) volunteers and facilitated by the Redmond Office of Emergency Management (OEM), resulting in a significant savings over typical First Aid and CPR certification. RCCC will provide light snacks.
Additional Redmond Ready two-hour emergency preparedness classes will be offered at no cost throughout the rest of the year. Check back here for more details or call 425-556-2251.